Full, Lush Voice
The PRS SE A40E pairs Ovangkol back and sides with a solid spruce top for full, lush tone. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate, the SE A40E’s voice projects with breathtaking volume and delicate nuance. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the PRS-Voiced Fishman Sonitone pickup system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. Ships with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Middle Wood Ovangkol
- Back Wood Ovangkol
- Body Shape Angelus Cutaway
- Body Depth at Neck Block 3 19/32”
- Body Depth at Tail Block 4 3/8”
- Bracing PRS Hybrid “X”/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling Tiger Acrylic
- Body Binding Cream
- Rosette Tiger Acrylic, Cream/Black
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.3”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Wide Fat
- String Spacing 2 7/32”
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut 7/8”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16"
- Nut Bone
- Bridge Wood Ebony
- Tuners PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle Bone
- Acoustic Strings .012-.053
- Included Accessories Hardshell Case
- Pickup PRS-Voiced Fishman Sonitone with Soundhole-Mounted Volume and Tone Controls