Small Body, Big Voice
The PRS SE P20E is a parlor-sized acoustic with a big voice. The PRS P20E features all-mahogany construction, and has an organic, warm voice. Featuring PRS hybrid “X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate, the SE P20E projects with even, bold tone. Its smaller size makes playing for hours fun and comfortable and allows for more convenient transport.
Parlor-sized acoustics can be miscategorized because of their size but make no mistake this is a professional-grade instrument. Plug in, and the PRS-Voiced Fishman Sonitone pickup system delivers dynamic, organic tone, so whether writing, recording, or performing the P20E is sure to impress. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls, which essentially transforms what some may consider a “couch guitar” into a workhorse stage instrument.
Available in three satin finishes with herringbone rosettes and accents, PRS SE Parlor acoustics look as good as they sound. Other high-quality features include a solid mahogany top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. PRS SE Parlor acoustics come with a gig bag and are strung with 12-53 strings.
- Top Wood Solid Mahogany
- Middle Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Body Shape Tonare
- Body Depth at Neck Block 3 15/32”
- Body Depth at Tail Block 3 7/8”
- Bracing PRS Hybrid “X”/Classical Bracing
- Body Binding Herringbone, Crème
- Rosette Herringbone, Crème
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 24.72”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Wide Fat
- String Spacing 2 7/32”
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut 7/8”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16"
- Nut Bone
- Bridge Wood Ebony
- Tuners Vintage-Style
- Acoustic Saddle Bone
- Acoustic Strings .012-.053
- Included Accessories Gig Bag
- Pickup PRS-Voiced Fishman Sonitone with Soundhole-Mounted Volume and Tone Controls