The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUP
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘70s spacing for punchy, articulate tone.
This bass bridge features threaded saddles for adjustable string spacing and period-correct style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Precision Bass
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Binding Black
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Block
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Case/Gig Bag None