- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1950s-era Stratocaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo bridge, featuring vintage-correct stamped steel saddles.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body Material Pine
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Case/Gig Bag None