For the beginning electric guitarist or anyone who wants a small, easy-to-use practice amp with quality tone and a great price, the Frontman 10G is at your service. Conveniently compact and built with classic Fender style, it delivers full sound from its 6" speaker, with a gain control and overdrive switch that rock guitar tones from tube-emulated overdrive to full-strength ultra-saturated distortion—perfect for blues, metal and famous Fender clean tone.
- 10 watts
- 6” Fender Special Design speaker
- Gain, volume, treble and bass controls
- Overdrive switch
- 1/8” auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- Closed-back construction
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
OVERDRIVE SELECT SWITCH
For thick overdriven distortion at the push of a button, the Frontman 10G features a convenient front-panel clean/overdrive switch.
SILVER GRILLE CLOTH
The Frontman 10G features the classic Fender look of sparkling silver grille cloth.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 10 Watts
- Controls Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Channels One
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Cabinet Material 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Amplifier Jewel Red LED
- Front Panel Blackface™ Style
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers One - 6" Fender Special Design
- Total Impedance 4 ohms
- Amp Height 11" (27.9 cm)
- Amp Width 10.25" (260 mm)
- Amp Length 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Amp Weight 8.5 lbs. (3.8 kg)