Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups, the Player Plus Jazz Bass V delivers the clarity and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ affords precise tone shaping with a toggle to switch between active or passive mode for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Jazz Bass V neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” radius fingerboard, and modern “C” back-shape. A rock solid HiMass™ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Jazz Bass V is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups
- Three band active EQ with active/passive toggle
- Five saddle HiMass bridge
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern “C” neck shape
PLAYER PLUS JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
Articulate and powerful, Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups deliver all of the touch sensitivity and full range tone that player’s expect – without the hum!
The 18-Volt active preamp offers boost/cut for treble, bass, and mid frequencies for precise tonal shaping. A mini toggle allows the player to switch between active or passive modes for ultimate versatility. Finally, a quick access battery box on the rear of the instrument makes battery changes a snap.
This top-load bridge features a plate with more mass that adds resonance and sustain while the 4 beefed up saddles seat nicely inside saddle slots for rock solid intonation and stability.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12” radius fingerboard facilitates fluid leads and choke free bends, and the rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
MODERN “C" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern “C” profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazz Bass
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange
- Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
Switching Pan Pot
- Configuration SS
- Bridge Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges), PN 0737250456
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Recommended Case Classic Series Precision®/Jazz Bass® Wood Hardshell Case, P/N 0996166306 (Not Included)