Model #: 0147353330
Fusing innovative Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
A set of powerful Fireball™ humbucking pickups blend the perfect amount of gain with great string-to-string note clarity. An S-1™ switch activates the coil-split, delivering crystal-clear single-coil tones. The silky satin Modern “C” neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora® is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and let you stand out from the crowd.
- Fireball™ Humbucking Pickups
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- 2-point Tremolo with block steel saddles
- S-1 switch splits humbucking pickups
- Locking tuning machines
FIREBALL™ HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
A set of powerful Fireball humbucking pickups offers just the right amount of gain to yield warm, fat tones with nice string to string note clarity.
“MODERN C" NECK
The Modern C neck profile is one of Fender’s most popular neck shapes. A nice intermediate thickness in-between thick and thin, it is fast and comfortable and suits all styles of playing. A satin finish provides a luxurious feel that makes playing as smooth as skating on ice.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
This instrument features a flatter fingerboard radius which facilitates bending notes without fretting out. In addition, the edges of the board are rolled to smooth out the corners, providing a much more comfortable playing experience.
This instrument features a two-point tremolo bridge with 6 steel block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, and tremolo action.
A handy S-1 switch on the master volume coil-splits both humbucking pickups, providing access to single coil tones
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Meteora
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup Fireball™ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Fireball™ Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- Auxillary Switching S-1 Switch on Volume (For Coil Split)
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Brushed Steel Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag