Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless pickups, the Player Plus Nashville Tele® delivers warm, sweet Tele® twang – as well as Strat® in-between tones – without hum. A push-pull switch on the tone control engages the neck pickup in switch positions 1 & 2 for two additional tones. The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Tele® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. A modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles adds a touch of brightness while providing precise intonation and the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Player Plus Noiseless Telecaster® & Strat® pickups
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles
- Push-pull tone control engages neck pickup in position 1 & 2
- Locking tuning machines
PLAYER PLUS NOISELESS PICKUPS
With brilliant highs, balanced mids and smooth lows these pickups are clear and responsive with great string to string note balance, delivering Tele® twang and Strat® chime – without the noise.
MODERN “C" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern “C” profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12” radius fingerboard facilitates fluid leads and choke free bends, and the rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
The modern Tele bridge with 6 steel block saddles delivers superior intonation, sustain, and a touch of brightness.
The push-pull tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two extra pickup configurations for more versatility.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Middle Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Auxillary Switching Push/Pull Switch On Tone Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Black
- Strings Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Recommended Case Classic Series Stratocaster®/Telecaster® Wood Hardshell Case, P/N 0996106306 (Not Included)