Furch Little Jane LJ10-CM Travel Acoustic Guitar With Travel Gig Bag Overview:
- Unique foldable travel guitar made from solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies including unique soundboard voicing and carbon-reinforced neck.
- The guitar stays in tune after disassembly and reassembly.
- Refined appearance featuring faux tortoise body binding and white position dots.
- Compact backpack-sized gigbag.
The Little Jane is a unique travel guitar designed to give you the freedom to take your instrument with you wherever you go. Our proprietary assembly system allows the guitar to be easily and quickly assembled into a full-fledged instrument. Likewise the instrument can be simply disassembled into a compact form and stored in a travel bag with the size of a regular backpack.
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. The Little Jane is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of the Little Jane is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that the Little Jane has a crystalline clear harmonically rich balanced and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument features Open-Pore Finish a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection.
The Little Jane owes its attractive warm appearance to binding made from faux tortoise.
Special machine heads
The guitar has a very good tuning stability courtesy of Furch string-locking machine heads with 1:15 gear ratio.
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity compact backpack which can be also transported as a hand luggage on a plane.
- Neck-to-body joint: 14th fret
- Solid top - grade: Western red cedar - AA
- Solid back and sides - grade: African mahogany - AA
- Binding: Faux tortoise
- Rosette: Ring with black and white lines
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge pins: Plastic
- Saddle: TUSQ fully compensated
- Top finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Back and sides finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Pickguard: Anti-Scratch - transparent
- Nut width: 1 3/4
- Neck reinforcement: Carbon reinforcement with two-way adjustment
- Neck profile: Furch Soft V
- Scale length: 24 3/16
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 15 3/4
- Fingerboard front inlay: White position dots
- Fingerboard side inlay: White position dots
- Fret finish: Brushed
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Neck material: African mahogany
- Machine heads: Furch Machine string-lock Chrome - gear ratio 1:15
- Zero fret: Monel
- Neck finish: Open-Pore Finish with antibacterial additive
- Headstock finish: Open-Pore Finish