COLOR VARIATION : Natural Flat
- neck type GWB3pc Maple neck
- top/back/body Swamp Ash body
- fretboard Ebony fingerboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Fretless
- bridge Std. bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- bridge pickup Bartolini GWB bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Bartolini NTBT 2-band EQ w/Eq bypass switch (push/pull)
- factory tuning 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- strings D'Addario EXP165-5
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.135
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 67mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Bag IBB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
The detachable finger ramp, designed by Gary Willis, encourages players to not "dig in too deep" and allows a more consistent attack with quick recovery time.
Swamp Ash body
Swamp Ash body provides an exceptionally open sound.
Bartolini GWB PU & NTBT EQ
Curved Bartolini pickup provides separate coils for precise string balance.
Gary's special shaped machinehead.