LARRY ADLER 64
Larry Adler is one of the most famous chromatic harmonica player in the world, responsible for bringing the instrument to a mass audience for the first time through his ground-breaking work in films, musicals and on the concert stage.
The models bearing his name enjoy continued popularity with both professional and amateur harmonicists.
Resilient plastic comb ensures reliable performance under all climate conditions
64 Classic chromonica reeds (full 4 octave range)
Brass reed plates
1.05 mm brass reed plates affixed with screws
Special cover plates
Stainless steel covers
- Reed plates (material, thickness): brass, 1,05 mm
- Reed plates (surface): brass
- Reeds (number, material): 64, brass
- Comb (material, color): ABS, black
- Comb (finish): ABS
- Mouthpiece (surface): brass, nickel-plated
- Cover plates: stainless steel
- Slide construction: zigzag
- Keys: C
- Type: chromatic
- Tuning: solo tuning
- Number of holes: 16
- Tonal range: 4 octaves, C3 - D7
- Length: 19,3 cm / 7,6"