COLOR VARIATION：Transparent Red Sunburst High Gloss
- body shape AEG body
- top Spruce top
- back & sides Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck Comfort GripNyatoh neck
- fretboard Laurel fretboard
- bridge Laurel bridge
- inlay White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Abalone rosette
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- number of frets 20
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- strings Ibanez IACSP6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Scale : 634mm/25"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 54.33mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
- a : Length 19 3/8"
- b : Width 15 "
- c : Max Depth 3 3/4"
- Recommended Case FS40CL
- Recommended Bag ICB540-BK
Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp provides the extra punch of on-board EQ along with a convenient and easy-to-read digital tuner and 2-band EQ, located on the instrument’s upper bout.
Spruce remains the most popular wood for acoustic guitar tops, mainly due to its pristine tonal clarity.
Comfort Grip Nyatoh neck
The Comfort Grip Nyatoh Neck contour provides superior playability.
The Laurel fretboard provides a rich and warm tone.
The Laurel bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
Okoume back and sides
The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup
The Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.