The AEG Series' slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. These guitars combine easy playability, classic solid and sunburst finishes, and intuitive electronics to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. High quality Ibanez under-saddle pickups and Ibanez preamps with onboard tuners provide sparkling tones that sound great in any environment.
- body shape AEG body
- top Sapele top
- back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- neck AEGO / koume neck
- fretboard Purpleheart fretboard
- bridge Purpleheart bridge
- inlay White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Black & White multi
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners
- number of frets 20
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- strings Ibanez IACS6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Ibanez Undersaddle
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack 1/4" output
- battery 9V x1
- Scale : 634mm/25"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
- a : Length 19 3/8"
- b : Width 15"
- c : Max Depth 3 3/4"
- Recommended Case FS40CL
- Recommended Bag ICB540-BK
Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
AEQ-2T preamp is specifically-designed to adjust the frequencies of a bass and Treble, and allows operation of the built-in tuner without the instrument being plugged in.
Purpleheart fretboard & bridge
Purpleheart produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.