- neck type AZ Oval CS-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gotoh T1702B bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan Fortuna™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup Seymour Duncan Fortuna™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan Fortuna™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Bone nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 228mmR to 305mmR COMPOUND
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
- dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Gotoh Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine heads
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Compound Radius Fretboard (228mm to 305mm)
Offering the best of both worlds, the digitized compound radius fretboard of the AZ-N is built to enhance both smooth chording and lead work in the upper register.
5 tremolo springs
Five tremolo springs allow string vibration to be more efficiently transferred to the guitar body.
Non-recessed bridge cavity
While the AZ series features a recessed bridge cavity for fluid and dynamic tremolo action, this model has non-recessed bridge cavity. The direct contact between bridge plate and the guitar body provides better resonance and helps facilitate subtle nuances in playing dynamics.
dyna-MIX 9 switching system w/Alter switch
dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations, and can easily switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just the mini switch. One mode is even able to simulate a humbucker sound from the combination of the 2 single coil pickups.
Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ S-S-H pickups
Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ Pickups feature a moderate output and natural clean voicing which accurately reflect subtle playing nuances. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted and works well with various effect pedals.
Gotoh® T1702B tremolo bridge
The T1702B tremolo bridge provides quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm. The tremolo block and saddles are made of brass, facilitating better overall resonance.
AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Gotoh® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.(Height Adjustable Post)
The AZ comes with GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads, which have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.