- Top: Flamed Maple top
- Back/body: Ash/Okoume wing body
- Neck Type: BTB5 5pc Maple/Walnut w/Graphite reinforcement rods Neck-through
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard
- Inlay: Abalone dot inlay
- Fret: Medium Stainless Steel frets
- Number Of Frets: 24 (+ zero fret)
- Bridge: MR5 bridge
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2 neck pickup Passive
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2 bridge pickup Passive
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Factory tuning: 1C 2G 3D 4A 5E 6B
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 889mm
- a : Width: 47mm at NUT
- b : Width: 76mm at 24
- c : FThickness: 20mm at 1
- d : FThickness: 22mm at 12F
Radius : 950mmR
5pc Maple/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rods
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Bartolini BH2 pickups
The Bartolini BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
The Mono-Rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.