COLOR VARIATION - Transparent Aqua Blue
- neck type MM S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Flamed Maple topAfrican Mahogany body
- fretboard S-TECH WOOD Roasted MapleAbalone dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless steel frets
- bridge Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Bone nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dot inlay
- Gotoh MAGNUM LOCK machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Hardshell case included
Gotoh T1802 tremolo bridge
The T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
Oil-impregnated Bone nut /Stainless Steel Frets
The Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.(Height Adjustable Post)
The AZ comes with GOTOH MAGNUM LOCK machine heads, which have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Hardshell case included