"Some guitars are built for performance, some for aesthetic. These instruments are the best of both worlds... and perhaps the universe!"
- neck type Wizard IIIMaple neck
- top/back/body Meranti body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardTree of Life inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Double Locking bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Quantum (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Cosmo Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR350C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
One of JEM's most recognizable features: Steve Vai's signature monkey grip. Crank your amp up, grab that baby and hold on for dear life.
Jatoba Fretboard w/Tree-of-life inlay
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.