COLOR VARIATION : Transparent Brown Black Burst
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- neck type GRG / Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl Art Grain top / Okoume body
- fretboard Bound Purpleheart fretboard / White Sharktooth inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge T106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case M300C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
Classic Elite pickups
Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
T106 tremolo bridge
The T106 tremolo bridge with 6 independent saddles makes precise height and intonation adjustment of each string easy.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.