- neck type GRX / Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard / White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge T106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case M300C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
T106 tremolo bridge
The T106 tremolo bridge with 6 independent saddles makes precise height and intonation adjustment of each string easy.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.