COLOR VARIATION : Transparent Gray Flat
- neck type Wizard-9/5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl top/Nyatoh body
- fretboard Macassar Ebony fretboard/White dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II-9 bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico 9 (H) neck pickup (Active/Alnico)
- bridge pickup Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic 9 (H) bridge pickup (Active/Ceramic)
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B,8F#,9C#
- strings D'Addario® EXL120-7 + .075/.090
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.054/.075/.090
- nut Graph Tech nut
- hardware color Cosmo Black
- Scale : 712mm/28"
- a : Width 62mm at NUT
- b : Width 88mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 21.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 950mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Coil-tap switch
- Fishman Fluence Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Poplar Burl top / Nyatoh body
The Poplar Burl top features an exotic wood grain and the Nyatoh body provides a rich mid-low end.
Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico / Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic pickups
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed to provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Fishman® Fluence™ Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
The Voicing switch allows the pickups to switch from a modern, active high output sound to a crisp, clean and fluid sound.