COLOR VARIATION - Caribbean Islet Flat
"Designed to Inspire", all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, hardware and dedicated skills of craftsmanship and care in details for your musical journey. The richness of sound, stunning appearance and unrivalled playability of the Ibanez Premium series will open the gate of your reservoir of inspiration.
- neck type Wizard11pc Maple/Walnut/Bubinga neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl topAmerican Basswood body
- fretboard Ebony fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret Jescar EVO Gold fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Mono-rail bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio Fusion Edge (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic nut
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 648mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 20mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Fishman Fluence Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Wizard 11pc Maple/Walnut/Bubinga neck
The Wizard 11pc neck is made of Maple, Walnut and Bubinga, contributing to the neck’s extreme rigidity and massive sustain.
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Jescar EVO gold frets
Jescar EVO gold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous gold appearance and player-friendly features such as long durability and smooth note bending.
Ebony produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
DiMarzio Fusion Edge Pickups
Through close collaboration between Ibanez and DiMarzio Fusion Edge pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with a crisp, cutting high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid-range.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.