- Iron Label series
- Body: Nyatoh
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Nitro Wizard 7 XL (thickness at 1st fret 19 mm - thickness at 12th fret 21 mm)
- Scale: 686 mm (27.01")
- Fretboard radius: 400 mm (15.75")
- Nut width: 48 mm (1.89")
- Plastic nut
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickup: 2 DiMarzio Fusion Edge 7 humbuckers
- 1 Volume control and 1 tone control
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- Gotoh MGT locking machine heads
- Black hardware
- Colour: Black Flat
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case W250C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
- Coil-tap switch
- 27 inch scale
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Ebony produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
DiMarzio Fusion Edge Pickups
Through close collaboration between Ibanez and DiMarzio Fusion Edge pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with a crisp, cutting high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid-range.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.