COLOR VARIATION：Natural Flat
The cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S series continues to be a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The S series is still a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon.
- neck type Wizard IIIRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Flamed Maple topMeranti body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case M300C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
DiMarzio® True Velvet™ / The Tone Zone® pickups
DiMarzio® True Velvet™ and the Tone Zone® pickups provide great dynamic range with warm response.
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.