The Axion Label series takes the established elements of modern electric guitar design and push them to new, lesser-explored territory. Similar to how the Bass Workshop series delivers the cutting-edge of bass, Axion Label dives into elements like multi-scale design, ultra-modern pickups from Fishman, Bare Knuckle, and DiMarzio, as well as hardware innovations like the Evertune bridge. These elements are just the tip of the iceberg for this ultra-modern series, and only the beginning of its ultimate potential.
- neck type Nitro Wizard5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker (H) neck pickupActive/Alnico
- middle pickup Fishman Fluence Single Width (S) middle pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Fishman Fluence Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Fishman Fluence pickups w/voicing switch on the volume knob (push/pull)
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups in the neck and bridge positions provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack. The Fluence Single Width pickup in the middle position delivers a warm, clear tone a stunning punch without excess noise. The Voicing switch allows the pickups to switch from a modern, active high output sound to a crisp, clean and fluid sound.
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
Luminescent side dot inlay
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins
Indestructible Schaller S-Locks don't fail, even under the toughest conditions on stage.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.