- neck type SR55pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl top / Nyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard / White dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge Accu-cast B505 bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- neck pickup PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings D'Addario® EXL165 + .130
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case MB300C
- Recommended Bag IBB540-BK
5pc Maple/Walnut neck
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Accu-cast B500 bridge
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.