The WS-12 is a 1000W powered subwoofer for the studio and the stage. With frequency extension down to 23 Hz and 123 dB max SPL, it provides authoritative low end in any setting.
Power. Depth. Adaptability.
The WS-12 Subwoofer is the most powerful studio subwoofer available under $1000. It is made to be used with any near- or mid-field studio monitors, as well as with small portable PA systems in a live setting.
One of the key design specifications for the WS-12 is that it be capable of providing bass management in a 5.1 system where all of the full-range speakers are Kali IN-8s. As such, the WS-12 is powered by a 1000W power amplifier mated to a high-excursion 12-Inch driver.
This much power also makes the WS-12 a capable live subwoofer. Its enclosure is 18mm plywood and it has handles for easy carrying. Kali’s team made sure that it will fit in small passenger cars, so you can take it with you even when you’re calling a ride to get to your gig!
All this power is controlled by a robust, user-friendly DSP section that let you dial in the exact settings you need for your system. Whether you’re using it with a pair of LP-6s, as bass management in a 5.1 system, or on stage with a PA, it’s easy to configure the WS-12 to get exactly what you need.
- Powered: Yes
- Amp Class: D
- Continuous Power: 500W
- Peak Power: 1000W
- Driver Size: 12 Inches
- Freq Response: (-10 dB): 23Hz - 160 Hz
- Freq Response: (+/-3 dB): 30Hz - 160 Hz
- Crossover: Selectable; See User's Manual
- Max SPL: 123dB
- Unbalanced Inputs: Stereo RCA
- Balanced Inputs: Stereo TRS/XLR Combi Jack
- Balanced Outputs: Stereo XLR
- XLR Pass-Through Noise: .09 mV; 99 dB Signal-to-Noise
- THD: <2% (95 dB @1m w/100 Hz crossover)
- Other Inputs/Outputs: 1/4-Inch Footswitch Input
- Enclosure: 18mm Plywood
- Height: 19 Inches (48.3cm)
- Depth: 17 Inches (43.2cm)
- Width: 16 Inches (40.7cm)
- Weight: 63 Lbs (29kg)