The wood choice for the body: Mahogany. Mahogany tone wood produces warm and smooth tone overall.
The flame maple veneer top makes this bass eye appealing and more enjoyable to play with.
Neck: Canadian Hard Maple neck, rosewood fret board, modern-vintage 12″ radius neck.
Well dried Canadian maple tone wood is used for the neck for more vibrant sound and better playability.
Musicman type soap bar pickups built with pole piece. A new soap bar style pickups have been developed and installed for more full and punchy tone.
Also heavy fomvar magnet wires have been used for more full and rich sound.
The top quality new Marcus Miller 3band eq / preamp system.
SIRE’s 3-band EQ preamp is a new development for the Marcus Miller series bass in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.
- Body Material : Mahogany with Flame maple veneer
- Body Shape : New Modern Bass Type
- Body Color : TBK[Transparent Black], STR[See Through Red], TBL[Transparent Blue]
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard Maple (scarf joint)
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 12”
- Frets : Medium , 20 Frets
- String Nut : PPS Tusk Black, 1.5”
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Indivisual Dot
- Pickups : Marcus Blue Hum
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive )
- knob : Modem Black Plastic
- Bridge : Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear : Basic Diecasting Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pickgaurd : None