The BASS MULTIAMP S can be used for stereo applications with 500W@4ohm of power for each channel (2x300W@8ohm) with bi- amp option, or mono bridge mode with a power of 1000W@8ohm! Like the mono version, bassist have a wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, speaker cabs and microphones, studio and stompbox effects, and powerful amps... in a practical rack mountable unit!
The BASS MULTIAMP S features a very easy to use interface like the guitar Multiamp. More than 300 factory presets: 105 for LIVE MONO, 105 for LIVE STEREO and 105 for P.A. banks!
It is also equipped with an electronic crossover which allows you to play in bi-amp mode, splitting the frequencies in two dedicated channels (bass frequencies channnel and treble/midrange frequencies channel).
- INPUT: 1 jack mono
- 2 jack mono (left/mono,right)
- 2 XLR male (left/mono,right)
- speaker outs
- Solid state
- Patch Level
- Mid Low
- Mid High
- STEREO MODE:2x500W@4 ohm | 2x300W@8ohm
- BRIDGE MODE:1000W@8ohm
- In / Through
- 105 Live Mono Factory Presets
- 105 P.A. Factory Presets
- 105 Live Stereo Factory Presets
- Virtual Amps
- Speaker Cabs and Microphones
- External Memory (SD card*)
- DIMENSIONS: 2U standard rack / depth 12.01”/305 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.48 lbs / 4.3 Kg