EXPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE CONTROLLERS
The Nektar Impact GXP USB MIDI controller keyboards are designed for players: Experience 49, 61 or 88 semi-weighted keys and instant access to performance controls including a real-time repeat engine, powerful Nektarine plugin patch management and Nektar DAW Integration. GXP gives you the keys to a great performance!
NEKTARINE: YOUR VIRTUAL KEYBOARD WORKSTATION
Of course you can use Impact GXP like any other standard MIDI controller with all the features you’ve come to expect. But if you install the included Nektarine plugin host and librarian software, you can do a lot more:
Nektarine lets you switch complex setups like on a live keyboard workstation including zones, layers and more; build multipatches from multiple instrument and effects plugins and have them available at the press of a button. Nektarine adds powerful control features for your VST, VST3 and AU instrument plugins to Impact GXP!
Launch Nektarine in your DAW and it immediately communicates with your Impact GXP: Now you are ready to create Multis with up to 10 instrument plugins, each with up to 4 insert FX plugins each and additionally 4 global send FX. All of this is stored in one Multi Patch and can be assigned to one of GXP’s ten RGB-illuminated front panel buttons for instant recall.
Just want to play? Simply run the also included Nektarine stand-alone app and play your plugins without running any DAW. The Nektarine app turns Impact GXP into a stage-ready live keyboard serving up all your virtual VST, VST3 and AU sound sources!
VIRTUAL SYNTHESIZER INCLUDED:
STEINBERG RETROLOGUE 2
Retrologue is Steinberg’s flexible and intuitive virtual synthesizer plugin for emulating the warmth and fatness of classic analog synthesizers. Three virtual analog oscillators, excellent filters, an adaptable arpeggiator and integrated FX-rack turn Retrologue into a very powerful synthesizer for any style of music.
• Over 700 presets included
• 3 Oscillators with up to 8 de-tunable voices
• 24 first-class filter types and on board FX-rack
IMPACT GXP 49, 61 & 88
- 49, 61 or 88-note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions.
- Power on/off switch
- 9v DC power supply socket
- (9V, 600 mA, center positive, 2.1 mm barrel connector, PSU optional)
- USB port and USB bus powered
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- Note Repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Note Repeat Function button
- 1/4“ TRS jack expression pedal socket (pedal not included)
- 1/4” TRS jack Foot Switch socket for connection of up to 2 standard foot switches (not included, dual mode requires optional Y-cable adapter)
- MIDI Output jack
- Nektar DAW integration support*
- Nektarine plugin control and patch librarian software support*
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GXP88 currently supports: Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, Studio One
- AAX, AU, VST or VST3 plugin version and stand-alone application for OSX & Windows
- Load any VST, VST3 and AU instrument plugins
- Up to 16 instrument slots
- Create layers, splits & zones with direct selection of 10 instrument slots from GXP
- Each instrument slot with volume, pan, mute/solo, FX sends 1-4 controls
- 4 effect insert plugin slots per instrument (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- 4 send effect plugin slots (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- Store instrument & FX plugin patches + Nektarine Multi-Patches
- Browser Settings are remembered per plugin slot
- Patch-management with control from GXP
- Full parameter feedback: button colours updated in real-time
- Multi-Patch with settings save as ‘Default’ load as default – all browser settings can be saved with tags for slots tags.
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- GXP: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Nektarine and Nektar DAW Integration: Windows 7/8/10 or higher. Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- GXP49: 80,5cm (L) x 23 cm (D) x 7,2 cm (H), 4 kgs
- GXP61: 96,5cm (L) x 23 cm (D) x 7,2 cm (H), 5 kgs
- GXP88: 134,5 cm (L) x 23 cm (D) x 7,2 cm (H), 8,2 kgs
IN THE BOX
- Impact GXP USB MIDI Controller keyboard
- User Guide
- Standard USB cable
- Steinberg Cubase LE DAW license*
- Steinberg Retrologue VST-Synthesizer Plugin license*