COLOR VARIATION - Caribbean Islet Flat
- neck type AZ Oval CRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl topAmerican Basswood body
- fretboard Roasted Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gotoh T1502 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Graph Tech nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Gig bag included
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Wizard 11pc neck
Wizard 11pc neck is made of Maple, Walnut and Purpleheart which contributes to the neck’s extreme rigidity and massive sustain.
Jescar EVO gold frets
Jescar EVO gold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous gold appearance and player-friendly features such as long durability and smooth note bending.
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.