Our best Richter-tuned Octave Harmonica with 40 stainless steel reeds for folky music and melodies of any kind.
The CONCERTO STEEL has a divided comb made of maintenance-free plastic and profits from the approved stainless steel reeds well known for durability and tuning stability.
Tuning stability is especially important for octave-tuned harmonicas where two reeds in one channel are either tuned exactly an octave apart. When drawing or blowing, the two reeds oscillate simultaneously, giving a full organ-like sound. Built-in windsavers (half-valving) minimize air loss, improve tone control and increase the overall volume while the playing pressure remains moderate.
- 2 x 10 discrete holes 40 stainless steel reeds, half-valved
- metallic green plastic double row comb (ABS) - 2 reeds (blow/draw) per hole
- stainless steel coverplates
- reedplates made of German Silver, 1mm
- weight: 96g (3.4 Oz)
- measures: 125 x 30 x 27mm (4.9, x 1.18 x 1.06 inches)
- Reeds: 48 x Stainless Steel
- Reedplates: German Silver 1 mm, recessed
- Cover plates: Stainless Steel, shiny, classical shape
- Comb: Polymer, ABS, dark green, double-raw, printed
- Measures: 125x32x25mm
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz