QUALITY CRAFTED GUITARS FOR ALL
The LARRY CARLTON A4 is a combination of a quality design and specs. A4 has a solid spruce top and a solid mahogany back plate. It has two body shapes - Dreadnought and Grand Auditorium. It features rolled fretboard edges providing a more comfortable, and natural grip. A4 is designed after Larry Carlton’s preference.
- Spruce and Mahogany wood combination for resonant low and rich midrange projection.
- Roasted Solid Spruce Top.
- Solid Mahogany Back plate
- Rosewood Rolled Edge Fingerboard that offers ease in playing.
- Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Body Color: NT, VS
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome