Black is beautiful - the black version is a new exciting variation of the classical satin nut model. The matt-black body sets the design veneer consistently into scene. The high-quality screws create brilliant contrasts to the sensational wood grain and the black backside. The bright outline around the playing surface completes the strong brown tastefully.
The CaSela Snare Cajon is a professional cajon which combines Sela‘s many years of experience making cajons with highly modern production methods. This opens up entirely new visual and acoustic possibilities. The precisely finished components are "Made in Germany" and are of the highest quality. The extra-strong body guarantees an optimal sound production. Rounded corners and the Sela Hard Splash playing surface provide a relaxed and enjoyable playing feeling. Due to the construction, subsequent replacement of the playing surface is possible.
The sound of the Sela Snare System can be attenuated or amplified according to your taste. Additionally you can remove the snare easily. Through that your CaSela turns into a traditional Peruvian cajon without a snare. The cajon has individually adjustable clap corners, in addition to the crisp snare sound and the differentiated bass.
- Dimensions: approx. 47 x 30 x 30 cm
- Extra-strong 15 mm birch body, 11 layers, black
- Sela Hard Splash playing surface
- Exchangeable playing surface
- Solid, rounded corners of finest maple wood
- Removable Sela Snare System
- Individually adjustable snare sound
- Special Clap Corner sound
- High-quality parts, “Made in Germany”
- Nonslip Rubber Feet