COLOR VARIATION - Indigo Aurora Burst Flat
The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
- neck type Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Flamed Maple topNyatoh body
- fretboard Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Coil-tap switch
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver a bright and wickedly expressive tone, transmitting a quick bottom-end response for picking and fast riffing along with a dynamic midrange and precise high-end articulation.
Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Indestructible Schaller S-Locks don't fail, even under the toughest conditions on stage.
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.