Model #: 0114910342
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Three Yosemite single-coil Stratocaster pickups; RW/RP middle pickup
- Push-pull pot activates neck pickup; Greasebucket tone circuitry
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
NEW YOSEMITE PICKUPS
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite single-coil pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
NEW CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The push-pull pot activates the neck pickup, letting you access neck/bridge and “all on” combinations with a simple finger flick.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
GREASEBUCKET TONE SYSTEM
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Stratocaster®
- Middle Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Stratocaster®
- Neck Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Stratocaster®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Special Electronics Push/Pull Switch up on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup in Parallel For Positions 1 and 2
- Auxillary Switching Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® ClassicGear™
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Recommended Case Classic Series Stratocaster®/Telecaster® Wood Hardshell Case, P/N 0996106306 (Not Included)