Color - Transparent Red, Model #: 2910113590
Infused with more than 30 years of Jackson DNA, experience and expertise, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32-8Q DKA HT offers an extended range and increased sonic palette for the master composer at a price you can afford.
This 8-string axe features a 26.5” scale length for enhanced low-end articulation, a lightweight and resonant poplar body with a dazzling arched quilt maple top and a bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups, the JS32-8Q DKA HT is also equipped with single volume and tone controls and three-way blade switching, string-through-body fixed Jackson HT8 bridge, Jackson 4x4 (4 over, 4 under) AT-1 headstock and sealed die-cast tuners.
DUAL JACKSON HIGH-OUTPUT 8-STRING HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
These Jackson 8-string high-output humbucking pickups are painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain without muddiness.
- MODEL NUMBER 2910113590
- SERIES JS
- COLOR Transparent Red
- NUMBER OF STRINGS 8
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH Gloss
- BODY SHAPE Dinky
- BODY MATERIAL Poplar with Quilt Maple Top
- STRINGS NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046, .052, .065
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH Satin
- NECK BINDING White
- SCALE LENGTH 26.5" (673 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- FRET SIZE Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH 2.165" (55 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- TRUSS ROD NUT Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK Jackson Reverse AT (4-Over/4-Under)
- NECK PLATE Jackson
JACKSON HT8 STRING-THROUGH-BODY HARDTAIL BRIDGE
The eight-saddle hardtail bridge provides rock-solid tuning stability along with pinpoint intonation accuracy. The improved vibration transfer from a hardtail bridge also provides increased sustain and richer tone.
- BRIDGE Jackson HT8 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- HARDWARE FINISH Black
- TUNING MACHINES Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD None
- CONTROL KNOBS Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP Jackson High-Output 8-String Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP Jackson High-Output 8-String Humbucking
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION HH