MAXIMUM PASSPORT PERFORMANCE
Maximize the sonic punch of any large performance with the Passport Venue portable sound system. Its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 600 watts of uncompromising sonic power provide powerful, clear and reliable Fender sound reinforcement ideal for larger venues and occasions, including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations and more.
- All-in-one PA system with 10-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 600 watts
- 13 inputs (four XLR mic/line, two 1/4" instrument/line, two 1/4" stereo, two 1/8" stereo, one USB stereo)
- USB record/playback system records WAV files and plays WAV/MP3 files
- Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use-Adds power and clarity
- Phantom power switch and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line switch
To preserve your performance or presentation, Passport Venue features a USB record/playback system that lets you record WAV audio files using a USB flash drive, and also play WAV and MP3 files.
PHANTOM POWER SWITCH
Passport Venue’s phantom front-panel power switch provides DC electric power through mic cables to operate condenser microphones that require external power.
Instruments and microphones operate using different impedances. This Passport system’s front-panel instrument/line switching lets you choose the correct impedance for either one.
The front-panel reverb controls for each channel of this Passport system let you dial in just the right amount of the spacious effect, for any degree of ambient depth from subtle to cavernous.
¼" SUB OUTPUT
For powered subwoofer use that will bring out the best clear and powerful low end in your performance or presentation, this Passport system features a front-panel sub output with an automatic high-pass filter.
¼" LINE INPUTS
For easy instrument connectivity, this Passport system features dual front-panel ¼" line inputs.
- Controls Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Channels Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Inputs Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Line Out Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Effects Reverb
- Cabinet Material Molded Plastic
- Front Panel High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Handle Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Other Features
- 600 watts of output power - ample for medium to large audiences, International voltage operation (100v-120v / 220V-240V), Integrated ten-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles, and more, Reverb adds depth to your instruments and vocals, USB-equipped - record performances to a USB drive and play audio files (CD quality 16 bit / 44.1kHz) MP3 and WAV playback, XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Stereo 1/8" input - play recorded material from mobile devices, 1/8" stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
- Speakers Two - 10" Fender Special Design
- Included Accessories Two Speaker Cables, Detachable Power Cable