VINTAGE STYLE FOR THE MODERN ERA
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera ‘70s Stratocaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade —including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic Fender tone we recreated the trio of ‘70s single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Flat-staggered pole pieces (an authentic 70s element) create a balanced string-to-string response. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate sound that put Fender on the map. The “Early 70s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and period-correct “F”-stamped tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Ash body
- Three vintage-style ‘70s Strat single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- “Early ’70s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, ash features beautiful grain, along with chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end.
“EARLY 70S C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "Early 70s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a period-correct playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 70S STRAT PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 70s-accurate. These flat-pole pickups are full of the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
‘70S F-STAMPED TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines have a unique housing stamped with our famous “F” logo.
- Body Material Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Binding None
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Binding None
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Early '70s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Strings Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag