A tribute to the decade that made the P Bass an icon, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Precision Bass embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUP
This model features a Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup for authentic Fender tone.
This bass bridge features threaded saddles for adjustable string spacing and period-correct style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Precision Bass
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Middle Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration Split Single Coil
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Case/Gig Bag None