Color - Black and Silver, Model #: 0217360000
ULTIMATE FENDER SOUND AND STYLE
A true Fender classic prized by guitarists worldwide for decades and one of the greatest backline amps ever made. The mid-'60s Twin Reverb has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, blues, country, jazz or anything else, this is what clean electric guitar sounds like. With its dual 12" speakers, timeless look and essential sound, the '65 Twin Reverb® is a truly magnificent tone machine that takes you back to an electrifying era with defining Fender sound and style.
- 85 watts
- Dual 12” Jensen® C-12K speakers
- Dual channels (normal, vibrato)
- Fender reverb and tremolo (“vibrato”)
- Tilt-back legs
- Classic Fender look
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Rich, pulsating tremolo in any shade from subtle to stupendous is simply part of Fender’s guitar-amp DNA. Always has been and always will be.
CLASSIC BLACKFACE TONE
Heard on countless recordings, this is the fantastic sparkling-clean sound, warm breakup when pushed, and cavernous reverb of Fender’s famous "blackface" amps of the early 1960s and subsequent decades, prized by guitarists everywhere.
ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier is assembled in the United States.
Jensen and Fender go way back—to the very beginning, in fact. Jensen® speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.
- Voltage 230V UK
- Wattage 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Controls Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Channels Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speaker Jack Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Cabinet Material 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Amplifier Jewel Red Jewel
- Front Panel Blackface™ Style
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers Two - 12" Jensen C12K with Ceramic Magnets
- Total Impedance 4 ohms
- Preamp Tubes 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes 4 x 6L6
- Rectifier Solid State
- Amp Height 19.87" (50.46 cm)
- Amp Depth 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Amp Width 26.5" (67.31 cm)
- Amp Weight 64 lbs. (29 kg)