An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman® electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fishman electronics
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge
- Lacewood back & sides; mahogany neck
- Tortoiseshell binding
AUDITORIUM BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.
FLAME MAPLE TOP
Maple gives this guitar a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top—well, that gives you a flash of attitude.
LACEWOOD BACK & SIDES
Sounding similar to mahogany, but with bright, snappy overtones, the rich sound and fast dynamic response of lacewood makes it a great tone wood.
Fishman Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
MODERN 3+3 HEADSTOCK
The modern 3+3 headstock adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
In a particularly elegant touch, the body of this guitar is bound with stunning tortoiseshell binding.
- Body Back Laminated Lacewood
- Body Sides Laminated Lacewood
- Body Top Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Auditorium Cutaway
- Body Binding Tortoiseshell
- Rosette FA "Keystone" design
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Binding Tortoiseshell
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid "Keystone" design
- Controls Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge Indian Laurel
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard None
- Strings Fender Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Case/Gig Bag None