Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- AT2020 (black model) Accessories Included: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AT2020V (limited-edition silver model) Accessories Included: AT8458a shock mount; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.