The Whammy Ricochet lets you bounce your playing up or down in pitch in controlled or crazy shifts. A momentary switch and customizable independent rise and fall time ballistics, allow you to get the Whammy action you know and love without the use of a treadle. Just hold your foot on the footswitch and let the Ricochet do the rest. Seven pitch selections – 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, Octave, Double Octave, and Octave+Dry, as well as a toggle to select up or down for the selected pitch.
The Whammy Ricochet also has latching footswitch mode so you can rise or fall to pitch and stay there, and an LED ladder that shows your shift trajectory at all times.
All these controls combine to create classic Whammy pitch-shifting as well as new sounds never heard before.
- CONTROLS Ballistics Control, Pitch Control, Range Switch, Momentary Switch, Effect On/Off
- SAMPLE RATE 44.1 kHz in classic mode, 22 kHz in chords mode
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 Hz–16 kHz (classic mode), 20 Hz–11 kHz (chords mode)
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO > -106dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- A/D/A CONVERTER 24-bit
- THD 0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- POWER CONSUMPTION 2.1 Watts (235 mA typical @ 9 VDC)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 9V DC External Adapter (sold separately)
- POWER SUPPLY PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- POWER ADAPTER OUTPUT 9V DC 1.3A 9V DC 1.3A
- LENGTH 4.75" (122mm)
- WIDTH 2.875" (76mm)
- HEIGHT 1.75" (47mm)
- WEIGHT 0.8 lbs.
- OUTPUT 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- MAX OUTPUT LEVEL +10 dBu
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 1 kΩ (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch off)
- INPUT 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- MAX INPUT LEVEL +5 dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 1 MΩ (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch off)