The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
The hollow Stratocaster®-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Stratocaster and delivers a newly curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
MAHOGANY STRATOCASTER NECK
The mahogany Stratocaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Shape Modified Stratocaster®
- Body Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets 22
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Controls Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge Pins Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Bridge Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag
- Recommended Case Deluxe Molded Acoustasonic® Case, P/N 0996171306 (Not Included)