- Alder or ash body (White Blonde only) with lacquer finish
- Three Pure Vintage '59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Thick "Soft V"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘59 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
THICK "SOFT V" NECK SHAPE
The thick “Soft V”-shaped neck slightly smooths the sharpness of a “V” profile, rounding it out so it’s more comfortable for rhythm and lead playing.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.