American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster HSS features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Hot single-coil pickups and Ultra Double Tap™ humbucking pickup, along with advanced wiring options, provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- One Ultra Double Tap™ humbucking bridge pickup; two Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat single-coil pickups (middle and neck)
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
The Ultra Noiseless Hot single-coil pickups offer modern Fender tone without hum. In conjunction with the Ultra Double Tap™ humbucking bridge pickup this calibrated set is supremely versatile and offers dynamic Fender tone that is second to none.
The volume knob’s S-1 switch splits the Ultra Double Tap™ humbucking pickup into a full throated single-coil, perfectly calibrated with the neck and middle pickups, thanks to patented Double Tap technology. In addition, a treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration HSS
- Special Electronics S-1™ Switch Activates Custom Double Tap™ Technology
- Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case (Included)