- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- Bound 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Two Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass pickups
- Redesigned active/passive preamp
MODERN "D" NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any musical style and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish makes the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
RE-DESIGNED ACTIVE/PASSIVE PREAMP
Redesigned for Ultra Noiseless bass pickups, this preamp features sweeter highs, focused mids and more usable bass
The HiMass bridge delivers rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.