The Fender Stratocaster is the most popular and recognised guitar ever made! In production for over 60 years, the Strat has remained largely unchanged both aesthetically and feature-wise. However, small refinements have been made over the years to improve the instrument in terms of its tones, quality, and playability.
The Fender Player Stratocaster encompasses all of Fender's guitar-building experience, available at a price that is more accessible to a wider audience. Made in Mexico, these affordable instruments boast a number of updates to give players an instrument with more versatility and elegance than ever before.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Material Maple
- Profile Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Joint: 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Strap Buttons 2
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case None