Color - Black, Model #: 6942006900
GO-ANYWHERE PASSPORT CONVENIENCE
With easy-to-use features and great go-anywhere portability, the Passport Conference Series 2 audio system is ideal for small to medium-size audiences. With Bluetooth audio streaming, its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 175 watts of power provide clear and reliable Fender sound ideal for a wide range of uses—educational, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and musical performances at parties, small clubs, coffeehouses and much more.
Conveniently self-contained with suitcase-style portability and easy setup, Passport Conference Series 2 has everything you need for great sound anywhere, anytime.
- All-in-one PA system with five-channel powered mixer and full-range speaker
- 175 watts
- Seven inputs (three XLR ¼” combination, one stereo ¼”, one stereo 1/8”, stereo Bluetooth)
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 1/8” stereo line output with level control
- Includes two speaker cables
- International voltage operation (100V-120V/220V-240V)
The Passport Conference Series 2 system features Bluetooth® connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
FOUR 2.75" ARTICULATED HIGH-FREQUENCY TWEETERS
Four 2.75" articulated high-frequency tweeters (two in each speaker enclosure) deliver ultra-fine high-end sound with outstanding sound coverage and clarity.
COMBINATION XLR-¼” INPUTS
For increased flexibility, this Passport features combination XLR-1/4” inputs that accommodate mic and line level sources.
- Voltage 120V
- Controls Separate Volume and Tone on Each Channel, Master Volume, Mic/Line Pad (Channels 1-3), Bluetooth Pair, Phones Out Level
- Channels Five - (Three XLR 1/4 in Mic/Line Combo, One Stereo 1/4 in, One Stereo 1/8 in, Bluetooth)
- Inputs Seven - (Three XLR ¼ in Combo, One Stereo ¼ in, One Stereo 1/8 in, Stereo Bluetooth)
- Line Out One - (1/8 in Stereo with Level Control)
- Speaker Jack Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Cabinet Material Molded Plastic
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Other Features 175 watts of power - ample for small to medium-size audiences, International voltage operation (100v-120v / 220V-240V), Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles, Bluetooth-equipped - stream audio from mobile devices, XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Volume and tone controls - custom tailor your mix on each channel, 1/8" stereo input - play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop, 1/8" stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes.
- Speakers Two - 5.25" Woofers
- Total Impedance NA
- Tweeter Four - 2.75" Articulated HF Tweeters
- Included Accessories Two Speaker Cables, Detachable Power Cable