Color - Satin Sea Foam Green, Model #: 0379510549
The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender’s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The Squier® 40th Anniversary Stratocaster®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this Strat® honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 6-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Strat tone.
- Aged chrome hardware
- Anodized aluminum pickguard
- Satin body and neck finish
- Vintage-style 6-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style tuning machines
AGED CHROME HARDWARE
This anniversary model features aged chrome hardware for a worn-in look.
ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
An anodized pickguard is not only extremely durable, but also has a premium look and feel.
FENDER-DESIGNED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS WITH ALNICO 5 MAGNETS
This model features vintage-voiced pickups designed in-house at Fender for authentic and familiar tone.
VINTAGE-TINTED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The satin vintage-tinted neck finish on this model provides a smooth feel and adds an old-school visual vibe.
ENGRAVED 40TH ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED HEADSTOCK LOGOS
The headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1950s and ‘60s.
- Body Material Nyatoh
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Aged Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier® 40th Anniversary
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)